Archive for July, 2008
Wednesday, July 30th, 2008 | Company News | No Comments
Issue 2 of our company newsletter the Caffeine Times is available now. Those of you are not subscribed to our free email newsletter have a bonus opportunity of winning a free Nescafe Dolce Gusto machine, just by signing up! Valid until August 31st 2008.
So what’s included in our newsletter?
We see ourselves as different, our newsletter actually includes … not a lot of news. It actually has more interesting info inside, who really wants to read pages of information on what we have been up to?
So don’t miss out, it’s free sign up now.
Wednesday, July 30th, 2008 | Company News, Our Work, Website Design | No Comments
OK Homebuyers assist in helping out customers with financial difficulties; mainly outstanding mortgage repayments and massive debt. OK can purchase clients properties from them within days, helping them to clear their debts and move on with their lives.
A full detailed brief will be available soon.
Please check out their website www.okhomebuyers.co.uk
Tuesday, July 29th, 2008 | Branding Tips | No Comments
We have all read the papers and listened to the news and lately all we seem to hear is all doom and gloom. Whichever way you look at it, true or not, the bad media is beginning to scare people into holding back their spending which is affecting everyone.
Our view on the so called ‘Credit Crunch’ is that your product or service will still be in demand, although people will be less cautious on how much they spend and who they spent it with.
So whether your business is online or offline here are a few tips to help beat the credit crunch.
1. Build & Develop Trust – As people are becoming more wary about using new businesses, try to introduce trust to your business. A key way of doing this is to make your business more approachable, being more open with prospects about your business. Also try adding testimonials to any marketing. People trust other client’s opinions; this will go a long way.
2. Keep Communicating! – You need to keep your brand under your client’s noses at all times, if your competitor is thinking like you, they will be doing the same, keeping on top of your marketing and email communications is vital. Try sending out regular updates on your products and services via email or direct marketing.
3. Build Customer Loyalty – If your business has a large client base, or even a small client base; why not reward their loyalty. Provide discount vouchers and promotional codes for just being a customer, surely this will build loyalty and it is always better to receive something rather than nothing.
4. Special Offers – If possible try to introduce special offers to entice in new customers. Everyone loves a deal. Keep these deals fresh and rotate them to keep interest. If people are looking for the best deal, you are sure to be able to provide it.
5. Fantastic Customer Service – In these so called hard times, aim to offer your customers with the best advice and service. Sometimes you might have to go out your way to win that client. But it will worth the while in the end.
6. Don’t follow your competition – If your competition begins holding back on their marketing spend – this is your opportunity to take their enquiries.
7. Be Consistent – Do not begin pulling advertisements and marketing spend, if you withdraw your marketing how is anyone going to notice your business? And on the other hand your competitors might begin stealing the enquiries you should have received.
8. Don’t Be Static – Try not to be complacent, keep your marketing fresh and rotate adverts to entice your prospects.
This should assist in killing some of those bad vibes, however nobody knows your business like you do, and I’m sure with your knowledge of your market, you should be able to battle through the hype, like you didn’t even notice there was a little economic slowdown!
Sunday, July 27th, 2008 | Coffee Break, July 2008 | No Comments
So here we go again, another quiz and another chance to answer questions and potentially receive a 10% discount voucher off your next order with Impact Media Design, whether that be design or print work.
So moving swiftly on, let’s here the questions.
Send your answers in an email to email@example.com. Good Luck
Same again the first 10 questions are taken from TV adverts,
Question 11 - Name That Brand!
The next 10 questions takes you through guessing the brand’s logo
The next 10 Questions are based around TV and Films
Who was Britain`s first black news reader?
What is the name of the second James Bond film?
In the film `Breakfast at Tiffanys`, what is the name of Audrey Hepburn`s character`s cat ?
Which video game and film takes place in Racoon City?
Which series of horror films take place in the fictional town of Springwood, Ohio?
What is the name of Dr Evil`s cat in the `Austin Powers` films?
Which 1970s musical film starred Angela Lansbury as a trainee witch?
In which film did Roy Scheider play a sheriff and Richard Dreyfus a marine biologist?
What is the name of the Orang-utan King in the 1967 film `The Jungle Book`?
Which actress played the love interest opposite Tobey Maguire in the Spiderman films?
The next 5 questions are sport related.
What was Mohammad Ali`s birth name?
Which sport can`t you play left handed?
Which sport uses a piece of equipment that is 5 foot wide and 9 foot long?
With which sport would you most associate the commentator Ted Lowe?
What sport has 4 letters and begins with a `T`?
The last 5 questions are general knowledge.
What were lost by King John, melted down by Oliver Cromwell and almost stolen by Thomas Blood?
Which country`s national flag has the most colours?
In which year did Pablo Picasso die?
In which year was the pirate radio Radio Caroline launched?
In what year was the Great Train Robbery?
Once again send your answers in an email just writing Q1 and the answer (e.g. Q1 Sheep) and send it through to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll send you a 10% discount voucher to use on your next order - providing you get at least 50% right!!!! Good Luck
Sunday, July 27th, 2008 | Coffee Break, July 2008 | No Comments
- Branding Tips
- Coffee Break
- Company News
- E- Marketing & Spam
- Industry News
- Online Advertising
- Our Work
- Promotional Ideas
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Website Design
- July 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (3)
- April 2010 (1)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (3)
- August 2009 (1)
- June 2009 (3)
- May 2009 (2)
- April 2009 (2)
- March 2009 (3)
- February 2009 (1)
- January 2009 (5)
- December 2008 (3)
- November 2008 (6)
- October 2008 (3)
- September 2008 (5)
- August 2008 (5)
- July 2008 (14)
- June 2008 (2)
- May 2008 (11)
- April 2008 (13)
- March 2008 (12)
- February 2008 (15)
- January 2008 (6)
- December 2007 (4)
- November 2007 (11)
- October 2007 (4)
- September 2007 (5)
- August 2007 (3)
- June 2007 (1)